About Me
- Serena
- Appealing personality, talkative, good sense of humor, emotional and demonstrative, cheerful and bubbling over, enthusiastic and expressive, sincere at heart, always curious.
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
My Prayer
My Heavenly Father, I thank you for all the grace and the blessing upon each and everyone of us who went through mourning of loss on our loved one - Jerry Teong, a son, a father, a nephew, a loving man, a cheerful friend to all. O Lord, I admit that I still hang on to my despair as a way of hanging on to him. I wrestle with an unshakable feeling that I do not wish to betray him if I ever dare to be happy or be in love again. But God somehow I heard Your voice that You have plan for all of us, for him, for me, for his parents, for his twins. A plan to give us a hope and a future. (Jeramiah 29:11). Yes, Satan also has a plan for us. A plan to give us hopelessness and steal our future. Lord, for You know the plans You have for me. I believe You plan to prosper me and not to harm me, plans to give me a hope and a future. Lord, in my heart I plan my course, but You determine my steps. (Proverbs 16:9) Life is not going as I planned. No more marriage plan with Jerry. Now I am out of job here in SG. I am so lost without any direction. But I am so grateful that Lord, You are always with me. You knew everything that would befall me. Please direct my steps as You determine. I need You, Lord. Carry me when I cannot walk. Save me from my distress (Psalm 107:13). You do not expect or want me to forget my loved one. Your Word is simply telling me not to live in the past and fail to embrace the future You have for me. Sustain me as I cast my cares on You, Lord (Psalm 55:22). In Jesus' most precious name I pray. Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment