About Me

My photo
Appealing personality, talkative, good sense of humor, emotional and demonstrative, cheerful and bubbling over, enthusiastic and expressive, sincere at heart, always curious.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My true feeling for you...

What I have with you is worth it. It is worth every lonely night, every tear I cry from missing you, and the pain I feel from not having you close. It is worth it because you are my one and only true love. When I picture myself years from now, I see only you. No matter how painful distance can be, not having you in my life would be worse. Until death do us part.

You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lose it, you can never get it back.

I am here and you are there - one of us is in the wrong place! That must be me...

Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, it is all your fault. You made me miss you too much!

It's YOU. You mean everything to me... you are the first thought in my head in the morning when I wake up; my last thought before I go to bed. You smile at me in my dreams... when you are sad, I feel sad, and when I see your true smile, I feel incredible, like there is no other thing around and all I can see is you.

I tell you goodnight with tears in my eyes, I wish I was there curled up by your side, Time passes, But not fast enough, I try to be strong. But I'm not that tough, When I feel your embrace it will be all right, But my heart aches for you on this lonely night.

You asked me what was wrong, I smiled and said nothing, when you turned around and a tear came down and I whispered to myself... everything is.

I often catch myself constantly wondering how you are, sitting alone with my mind set so far, reminiscing about your smile, voice and touch, damn this life... I'm missing you too much!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Serena,
You really are a good writer you know.
And you are perfectly sane too.
I have not been in touch, or up-to-date,
but I do know that you will survive,
and that you're more resilient than you
give yourself credit for.
You're also greatly loved by your friends,
and you will never be alone.
Thanks for your poetry.
- Gareth

lynette said...

Serena, inspite of your lost and sadness, you found your way through words that are so beautiful to Jerry's memories alive. Stay strong my dear friend.